2022-2023 Yoga on the Inside
200 Hour Teacher Training
October 14, 2022 – May 14, 2023
Fridays: 5:30-8:30 | Saturday/Sundays: 12-6p
Early BirdBefore Sept 15
Full PriceAfter Sept 15
This 200hr program is perfectly suited for students who wish to deepen their practice and those who aspire to teach.
The program will run October through May and each month will include
Online monthly Lectures/Q&A sessions
A Live 5 day online pranayama intensive
A 3 Day In-person weekend training
Recordings will be available for missed sessions
Online monthly mentorship sessions
What is Yoga on the Inside?
Why Choose Yoga on the Inside?
It is one thing to know a set or series of yoga poses to perform in front of a room of students. It is another thing entirely to become attentive to who your students are, where the congestion lives in their bodies, and how to present the poses so they will have the clearest path towards healing and transforming themselves. This is the difference between good yoga teachers and really great yoga teachers.
Our teacher trainings are profoundly informative for even seasoned yoga teachers, as we are deeply committed to helping our students be more than just demonstrators of poses, but instead authentic healers and guides for themselves, their students, and their communities.
As a student of this training, you will get this same individualized attention. We ask our students to complete a comprehensive questionnaire before the beginning of the training so that we know how to best serve you, whoever you are, and whatever you are working
“Our goal is to guide our students to come to their yoga practices from a place of radical self-love, accepting yourself exactly as you are so you can show up for others in the same way.”
Yoga on the Inside teaches students how to see themselves, and others, more clearly. Students will learn innovative ways of using props to both experience poses differently and modify for everybody and injury; as well as intelligent sequencing, alignment principles, anatomy, and profound mind-body integration.
We teach our students that when you become intimate with this self-guided healing on your own path, you will be able to share what you have discovered naturally and authentically with your families, communities, and students. Our goal is to guide our students to come to their yoga practices from a place of radical self-love, accepting yourself exactly as you are so you can show up for others in the same way.
180 hours of live class time
• We will meet live each weekend for asana practice, chanting, lecture, philosophy, anatomy, Q&A, etc
• This time allows us to get to know one another and form real relationships that will last far beyond this training. We encourage our students to ask questions live and also provide opportunities to communicate with the group online in the form of a private Facebook group.
In-depth Pranayama study
• Each month we hold a 5-day pranayama intensive online that is open to the public. You will have access to these intensives for free for the duration of the training.
Access to recordings for any reason
• If your schedule does not permit you to be present for one or any of the online sessions, we will provide you with recordings that will be available to view for 14 days.
200+ Page Manual
• We have created a comprehensive manual with pose photos, articles, and plenty of room for notetaking to be your guide for this training.
- Asana (including standing poses, inversions, backbends, forward bends, twists, hip openers)
- Yoga for Women’s Health
- Yoga for common ailments: back pain, knee pain, neck pain, and more
- Restorative Yoga
- Yoga Sutra Study
- Practice Teaching
- Seeing and Understanding Bodies
- Q & A
- And More!!